- Thu, 18 MaySky GardenJoin us for a great evening with Program Framework customers, partners and team members, at the glamorous Sky Garden on top of the Walkie Talkie building in London.
- Tue, 25 AprMicrosoft @UA92Join this FREE morning session to learn how Microsoft cloud services can help to transform your PMO. Find out how to make the most of the platform your organisation already owns, to address your Project Portfolio management challenges.
- Wed, 19 AprMicrosoft Thames Valley ParkJoin this FREE round-table workshop to help you form your strategy around Microsoft tools for Project Portfolio Management. Limited to a small number of PPM decision makers from the Public sector who wish to understand the 'art of the possible' for a pragmatic PPM tool vision.
- Wed, 25 JanMicrosoft LondonJoin this FREE morning session to learn how Microsoft cloud services can help to transform your PMO. Find out how to make the most of the platform your organisation already owns, to address your Project Portfolio management challenges.
- Wed, 01 JulMicrosoft ManchesterJoin this FREE morning session to learn how Microsoft's cloud services can help you transform your PMO. We will focus on recent innovation with Project for the Web, and look at extending it through Power Apps and delivering visibility of projects across a multitude of PPM tools.
- Tue, 28 AprMicrosoft EdinburghJoin this FREE morning session to learn how Microsoft's cloud services can help you transform your PMO. We will focus on recent innovation with Project for the Web, and look at extending it through Power Apps and delivering visibility of projects across a multitude of PPM tools.
- Wed, 22 AprProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this FREE morning session in the City to learn how Microsoft's cloud services can help you transform your PMO. We will focus on recent innovation with Project for the Web, and look at extending it through Power Apps and delivering visibility of projects across a multitude of PPM tools.
- Wed, 09 OctProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this FREE morning session in the City to learn how Microsoft's cloud services can help you transform your PMO. Then discover a vision for the future of Project Portfolio Management, driven by Artificial Intelligence - with Microsoft AI capabilities that are available today.
- Wed, 10 JulProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this FREE morning session in the City to find out how Brewin Dolphin transformed their PMO with Microsoft Cloud. Learn how Microsoft's cloud services can help you do the same. Then discover a vision for the future of Project Portfolio Management, driven by Artificial Intelligence.
- Wed, 15 MayProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this 2.5 hour morning session in the City to find out how your PMO can transform itself in a very short time with the help of Microsoft Cloud.
- Thu, 28 FebProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this 2.5 hour morning session in the City to find out how your PMO can transform itself in a very short time with the help of Microsoft Cloud
- Thu, 05 JulProgram Framework London City OfficeJoin this 2-hour morning session in the City to find out how your PMO can transform itself in a very short time with the help of Microsoft Cloud
PMO Conference 3 June 2020, The Mermaid, London
As a Gold sponsor of the event, Program Framework will be there to showcase how Microsoft solutions can help you establish a Modern PMO. This year we will focus on innovation in Microsoft's Power platform to provide the fexibility, collaboration and integration capabilities to transform your PMO.
I'm a long title. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Power Platform for the PMO Webinar on demand
Microsoft's Power Platform provides an array of tools and services - from Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate to the Common Data Service and AI. It is the home of tools such as Teams, Planner and Project for the Web. So much functionality can be confusing, and we are keen to help you make sense of it all.
Join us to get the gist of how this platform can so fundamentally benefit a Modern PMO - with key attributes such as the ability to extend, integrate and automate processes.
Introducing PPM Power Hub Webinar on demand
Join this webinar to find out how Program Framework's PPM Power Hub solution extends and builds on Microsoft's latest innovation to the Project platform. User friendly, easily deployed, fast and collaborative - a new generation of PPM tools that maximize the benefit of your Microsoft cloud investment.
Microsoft Project - Evolution on the Power Platform Webinar on demand
Join this webinar to find out about Microsoft's latest innovation to the Project platform, with features now evolving on the Power Platform. We will demo new capabilities, discuss how they fit into the Project services landscape, and how they can be extended with PowerApps. We will also explain relevant licensing.
Demand Center: Transform Portfolio Demand Management with Microsoft Cloud Webinar on demand
Portfolio offices often struggle to process project requests from the organisation efficiently. Too much admin overhead - and requests still fail to pass review boards due to missing information. The process takes too long and slows down the pace of transformation.
Join this webinar to find out about our Demand Center solution template, built with Microsoft Cloud. It ensures consistent data capture, supports collaboration around requests, allows you to manage tasks and monitor performance.
Future PMO: Artificial Intelligence for PPM Webinar on demand
Analysists agree that artificial intelligence and robotic process automation are about to revolutionize Project and Portfolio Management. We will discuss what likely applications and use cases for AI we will see in PPM. We will demonstrate some examples of amazing AI capabilities that are emerging in the Microsoft cloud platform, to provide you with a vision of the future - and discuss how to prepare for it.
Advanced Portfolio Dependencies Management with Project Online & MasterLink Webinar on demand
Project Online has built in features to create task dependencies across projects. But there is potential to take this to an advanced level: How about seeing all relationships in one place and being notified if anything changes? How about linking project across environments or even external tenants? How about externalising entire work packages? How about easy PMO governance of all dependency health and trends?
All this and more is possible with MasterLink, an app that delivers great benefits particularly in complex planning environments and large programmes. Join this webinar to see it at work!
Project Online in the Real World Webinar on demand
At Program Framework we look back at a long history of Microsoft PPM implementations (see case studies here proving the point). It is fair to say that we have learned a few lessons over the years. Gero Renker as a co-founder has been there since the early days and has led and shaped projects of all sizes and sectors. He will take 45 minutes to talk about the real-world impact experienced by our customers.
If you wish to compare notes, or are preparing to write your own business case, then join us. Hear some stories from the coal-face of PPM implementation and take away what we regard as the key factors for success, regardless of sector, use case or size of organisation.
Introducing Project Online Roadmap Webinar on demand
Roadmap allows you to pull together views of projects from multiple sources. These can be shared with stakeholders to illustrate the state of your portfolio at a glance.
Join this short webinar to learn how to activate the feature and how to create and share roadmaps. We will go through a live demo and create a roadmap with projects from both Project Online and Azure task boards. We will discuss the business value of the tool and what future enhancements we can expect from Microsoft.
Take Control of Project Portfolio Demand Webinar on demand
Collecting project proposals and then selecting the right projects that deliver the best value can be complex - particularly if the portfolio extends across multiple corporate functions. Many organisations apply laborious Excel driven processes to prioritize and plan their project roadmap. There is a better way - could it work for you?
Join this webinar to find out how Project Online supports portfolio optimization by assessing the strategic value of significant project proposals. Its Portfolio Analytics functionality is used to model a variety of portfolio selection scenarios, supporting the executive decision process. The benefits for the process itself are manifold - transparency, stakeholder buy-in, increased efficiency. But it's the potential outcome for your organisation that makes this such an important subject - any improvement to strategic alignment can have huge business benefit.
Put An End to PPM Spreadsheet Hell with Project Online and Power BI Webinar on demand
Microsoft Project Online certainly has the functionality and flexibility to support complex PPM scenarios. But it is also the right tool for those who need to apply a quick fix to inefficient, spreadsheet-driven processes urgently – particularly for anyone already on Office 365.
Join this webinar to find out how you can reap the benefits within weeks. You don’t need a fully defined process model in order to make a start – just determination to get off the fence and make a difference now. This webinar will tell you how, and discuss some recent customer stories to illustrate real world experiences.
Project Online with Power BI: Rapidly deploy your own custom dashboards Webinar on demand
This 45 minute session will explain how Power BI can access data from Project Online. We will review the standard reports available for Project Online, and see how we can rapidly customize them for our needs, by introducing our own custom data items.
We will discuss how the results are shared with the organisation.
Join us to see how Power BI more than any other reporting tool offers the chance to get your personal reports deployed rapidly!
Project Online in a Nutshell Webinar on demand
For anyone who wants to understand the essence of Microsoft Project Online in a hurry.
Join Gero Renker, director of Program Framework, for this fast-paced live webinar. We will summarize functional capabilities and do a high level demo, incl. Power BI standard dashboards. We will discuss the benefits of the Office 365 ecosystem and even have a word about licensing.
45 minutes well spent!
Project Online with Power BI: Driving intelligent Portfolio Governance Webinar on demand
This 45 minute session will explain what these solutions are and how they work together, including:
High level introductions to both Project Online and Power BI solutions
How to easily consume Project Online data sources in Power BI
Building a dashboard and publishing it in front of your very eyes
Sharing it with others inside and outside the organisation
Power BI Licensing model
Key benefits - why this is so different to conventional reporting solutions
Join us to see how Power BI delivers a new dimension to information sharing, driving self-service and stakeholder engagement.
Portfolio Governance with Project Online for Central Government Webinar on demand
Portfolio offices often struggle with the collection of project status reports and using the data to produce aggregate portfolio reporting. This short presentation will provide an outline of how inefficient manual processes can be rapidly transformed with Project Online.