Thu, 16 Nov|
Online with Microsoft Teams
Modernize Project Online with Power Framework
Project Online is Microsoft's legacy PPM platform which is no longer being innovated. Join this online seminar to find out how you can modernize today, unlocking the latest Microsoft Power Platform and AI features for your project teams - with Power Framework PPM.
Time & Location
16 Nov, 15:00 – 17:00
Online with Microsoft Teams
About The Event
Project Online is Microsoft's legacy PPM platform which is no longer being innovated. It will be available for years to come, but it is cut off from the amazing innovation that has been happening in the Microsoft cloud. As Microsoft state on their website: "There is no date to limit the functionality of Project Online at this time, but we encourage customers to plan their transition as soon as possible."
If you have been struggling to figure out how to modernize your PPM tooling, then this online seminar will provide you with the answer: Power Framework PPM delivers the latest advances of the Microsoft Power Platform and Artificial Intelligence, with new levels of features and flexibility that will delight your user community.
Join this session as we walk through Project Online and explain how its features can be matched and far surpassed by Power Framework. Discover how this modern PPM solution can address the challenges you may have be experiencing by bringing you:
- A modern efficient user experience that saves time and drives adoption
- The choice of scheduling tool that works best for your teams (such as the modern Project for the web, but also allowing you to stay with the familiar Microsoft Project desktop)
- New capabilities for resource and investment management, areas that have always been challenging in Project Online
- New levels of flexibility to customize, integrate and automate, way beyond what Project Online could ever do
- Much greater collaboration and visibility for your teams
- Ability to apply the latest developments in AI
- ...and many more benefits your organisation is due to gain by harnessing modern capabilities in the Microsoft platform.
We will also explain what the modernization project could look like for your organisation, and how it can be done with minimal risk.
If your users have grown tired of outdated experiences in Project Online and you are looking to unlock a whole range of business benefits then this event is for you. It is interactive and you will get your questions answered so you can start to create a vision for Project Online modernization.
Gero Renker, Director, Program Framework
Duncan Griffin, Solution Architect, Program Framework
Our presenters have been involved with 100s of Project Online implementations in the past, while now leading on applying the latest Microsoft innovations to PPM. Expect real-word discussions that will answer your concerns and provide clarity as to why the modern Microsoft platform provides such an exciting vision for Project Online users.