Wed, 19 Apr|
Microsoft Thames Valley Park
Microsoft PPM Solution Envisioning for Public Sector
Join this FREE round-table workshop to help you form your strategy around Microsoft tools for Project Portfolio Management. Limited to a small number of PPM decision makers from the Public sector who wish to understand the 'art of the possible' for a pragmatic PPM tool vision.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2023, 09:00 – 16:30
Microsoft Thames Valley Park, Sonning, Reading RG6 1WG, UK
About The Event
Massive transformation in the public sector means that portfolio, project and transformation offices are busier than ever. Yet many are still held back by inefficient manual processes, disconnected data sets and the ever-ongoing struggle of engaging stakeholders. Meet others in similar positions in the public sector, and understand the opportunities at your fingertips to address these challenges with the Microsoft cloud platform already owned by your organisation.
Understand how Microsoft cloud services can be deployed quickly and with little budget
As most public sector organisation are already invested in Microsoft cloud, there is an obvious path: apply the platform you already own to the challenges of the PMO. This event will help you make sense of Microsoft services so you can create a deployment strategy that meets your maturity and budget.
The modern Microsoft Project is at the heart of this, and so are services like Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI. An amazing platform to unite all your data in one place, as the basis for collaboration, automation, integration and great reporting.
This event is for PMO Leads or similar senior roles from public sector organisations, who want to gather the information they need to formulate their own tooling strategy, with the aim of making best use of their Microsoft cloud to address Project Portfolio Management challenges.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the limited number of places, you will be waitlisted upon registration. We will email you with confirmation once the list of attendees is finalised.
What you will learn from this event:
- What are these "digital transformation" tools in the Microsoft platform
- Why do they make a unique business case for your PMO
- What is the "art of the possible"
- What are the real-world considerations when undertaking a tool implementation in this platform
- How can you make a start with very little budget
Expect to see plenty of practical demonstrations of real-world applications.
- Registration and Coffee from 8:30 for a 9am start
- Welcome & introduction
- Your vision for PPM
- The modern Microsoft Project - re-invented for simplicity and collaboration
- Extending Microsoft Project to full Project Portfolio Management - from basic to amazing
- - Lunch -
- Key topic walk-throughs, such as demand management, resource & financial management, governance
- Tackling the adoption challenge
- Your strategic business case: getting more from your Microsoft investment
- 4:30 pm Close
You will be able to network with other attendees with similar roles and challenges. Catering will be provided.
Duncan Griffin, Senior Solution Consultant, Program Framework
Andy Willis, Project Solution Specialist, Microsoft